Chinese Black Tea
Black Tea, in China called " Red Tea "is belong to the fermented tea. The tea leaves after withering, knead twist, fermentation, drying and other typical refining process. Do because of their color and brewing tea in the red as a main tuning, named Black tea. Taste thick and robust. The world's first black tea from China Fujian Wuyishan tea area tea grower invention, called "Lapsang souchong". Regular consumption of Chinese Black tea can reduce risk of stroke.
Tea Benefits of Black Tea:
1. May contribute to heart health.
2. Energy-boosting teas are great for mornings or afternoons.
3. As part of a diet program, black tea may help maintain healthy cardiovascular and circulatory systems.
- Tea Info
- The culture of Chinese Tea
- The history of Chinese Tea
- The types of Chinese Tea
- More Info...
© 2010-2012 ChineseTeaArt.com All Rights Reserved.